Southeast Riders Forum
Login or Register
Southeast Riders Forum
Login or Register
Southeast Riders Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  LinksLinks  
SportbikeTrackGear
sportbike_banner

Need help finding a bike

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
007josh13
Amature
Amature
007josh13

Need help finding a bike Empty
PostSubject: Need help finding a bike   Need help finding a bike EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 10:49 am

I need a good cheap bike, Sold my R6 because it was to small for me, Miss the raod. Help me out CL does not have anything close by.
Back to top Go down
sp33d_demon
Visit every now and then...
sp33d_demon

PostSubject: Re: Need help finding a bike   Need help finding a bike EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:24 pm

ok well tell us a bit about your riding history, how long riding, what kind of riding (curves, casual street, drag racing etc.) and by cheap what price range we talking here?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sk0rpius
007josh13
Amature
Amature
007josh13

PostSubject: Re: Need help finding a bike   Need help finding a bike EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:11 pm

Been riding for about a year, back and forth to work, and play,and every chance I can get. Last bike I got it to 167mph and ran out of road. Looking for something safe that I can get to top speeds but yet looks good, The "boss" will only let me spend about $3500. I just want something that will allow me to get out of the house and give me some freedom..LOL
Back to top Go down
sp33d_demon
sp33d_demon

PostSubject: Re: Need help finding a bike   Need help finding a bike EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:31 pm

hmm i used to have a "boss" like that....lol

Top speed runs are achieved best on liter bikes and bigger like the busa or zx14 but for that price its gonna be tough to find a liter bike in good condition that doesnt require work of some sort. ill put the word out and see what i come up with....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sk0rpius
Laquisha
Laquisha

PostSubject: Re: Need help finding a bike   Need help finding a bike EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:44 pm

just remeber the internet is a great tool, affraid , does it matter how old or how many miles, because you can't really find all that much of a selection for the amount that your willing to spend!
Back to top Go down
007josh13
Amature
Amature
007josh13

PostSubject: Re: Need help finding a bike   Need help finding a bike EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:58 pm

doesnt really matter the age as long as she is legal(lol) just as long as the frame is straight and the motor is good. I dont mind working on it, as long as it does not take me all summer to do it. I just want to get out and ride..
Back to top Go down
flamelessZX
Amature
Amature
flamelessZX

PostSubject: Re: Need help finding a bike   Need help finding a bike EmptyTue May 05, 2009 4:08 pm

www.autocyclers.com

best source for cheap wrecked/repairable bikes. Most are sold road worthy.

Even wrecked, $3500 will be a hard number to hit in the 750 + cc's, not impossible, but hard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/teamwerks
007josh13
Amature
Amature
007josh13

PostSubject: Re: Need help finding a bike   Need help finding a bike EmptyTue May 05, 2009 6:15 pm

Thankx to everyone that has offered help, I have found a sweet deal on an 03 R1 in my price range, It needs some touch up, a fairing replace here and there. But it will get me through the summer, and really thats what is important at this point. So I hope to be out on the road pretty soon, if you see a grey blob pass you by, and its laughing with excitement, Its prob me, Just throw out the hand with approvale and wish me luck.. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help finding a bike   Need help finding a bike Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help finding a bike
Page 1 of 1