Southeast Riders Forum
Login or Register
Southeast Riders Forum
Login or Register
Southeast Riders Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  LinksLinks  
SportbikeTrackGear
sportbike_banner

Best Bang for your Buck... BBB

Go down 
+4
SilverR6
Capt Smashed
FTP-RIDER
who, me!?
8 posters
AuthorMessage
who, me!?
You can't be me!!
who, me!?

Best Bang for your Buck...  BBB Empty
PostSubject: Best Bang for your Buck... BBB   Best Bang for your Buck...  BBB EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:55 pm

Ok lets see if we can get some action in here. How about what is the best bang for your buck mod on your bike. Some people claim it is high dollar wheels and tires, others will say forks and shocks, still others say for calipers and rotors, and finally the exhaust and power commander will voice their opinion. What do you think did the greatest amount of good for the best amount of $$$$$$.

Last edited by who, me!? on Sun May 03, 2009 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FTP-RIDER
*Moderator*
*Moderator*
FTP-RIDER

PostSubject: Re: Best Bang for your Buck... BBB   Best Bang for your Buck...  BBB EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:30 am

Stickers!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
who, me!?
You can't be me!!
who, me!?

PostSubject: Re: Best Bang for your Buck... BBB   Best Bang for your Buck...  BBB EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:45 am

That's not too funny... Decals really show personality! Very affordable and can be personalized! Can't beat it. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Capt Smashed
Amature
Amature
Capt Smashed

PostSubject: Re: Best Bang for your Buck... BBB   Best Bang for your Buck...  BBB EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:06 am

Change the gearing. (sprockets)
Back to top Go down
FTP-RIDER
*Moderator*
*Moderator*
FTP-RIDER

PostSubject: Re: Best Bang for your Buck... BBB   Best Bang for your Buck...  BBB EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 5:15 pm

I agree, so many modified bikes have gotten wasted by a stock bike with a sproket kit. Consequently it was my first mod. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SilverR6
Amature
Amature
SilverR6

PostSubject: Re: Best Bang for your Buck... BBB   Best Bang for your Buck...  BBB EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 8:26 pm

window tint = 5 horsepower...BOOM!!
Back to top Go down
sp33d_demon
Visit every now and then...
sp33d_demon

PostSubject: Re: Best Bang for your Buck... BBB   Best Bang for your Buck...  BBB EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:16 pm

HMm , I would have to say pipe and commander......oh and a close second place is zip ties...lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sk0rpius
speedfreek98
Amature
Amature
speedfreek98

PostSubject: Re: Best Bang for your Buck... BBB   Best Bang for your Buck...  BBB EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:35 pm

a really fat chic.at the most itll cost a sacfull of krystal,but you will roll off a hill for days
Back to top Go down
who, me!?
You can't be me!!
who, me!?

PostSubject: Re: Best Bang for your Buck... BBB   Best Bang for your Buck...  BBB EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:43 pm

speedfreek98 wrote:
a really fat chic.at the most itll cost a sacfull of krystal,but you will roll off a hill for days

WTF!? LMAO
Back to top Go down
Laquisha
Laquisha

PostSubject: Re: Best Bang for your Buck... BBB   Best Bang for your Buck...  BBB EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:38 pm

just remember it cost extra for cheese on those krystals, but i bet it's still the bbb, ha ha
Back to top Go down
froggie3kb
Amature
Amature
froggie3kb

PostSubject: Re: Best Bang for your Buck... BBB   Best Bang for your Buck...  BBB EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:36 am

The best $$ i've ever spent on my bike was going to my first trackday, you can spend all the money in the world to make the bike faster but if you dont ever learn to ride it your kinda up the creek without a paddle, huh? Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.HondaofChattanoogaTN.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Bang for your Buck... BBB   Best Bang for your Buck...  BBB Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Bang for your Buck... BBB
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southeast Riders Forum :: Community :: General Motorcycle Discussions-
Jump to: